Hi we are looking for nanny for our 4 kids. We live in NW London. Looking for someone to start asap. if interested please contact us on email.
hi im 24, loving children, looking for good family to work at for a long term, im speaking english and hebrew very well. and having euoropean passport. im arriving to london at 24 march. הי, אני בת 2
Family in NW11 (Golders Green) looking for a nanny for their small 2 years old daughter. Times flexible around few hours in weekly basis. Thanks
Hi everybody My name is Tal Sabag, im 21 years old from Israel. Im recently released from the National services. I'm looking for a family who wants u pair . For your attention please. Im a religious
A reliable and cheerful nanny required from August 2015 for part time work (1-2 days a week - Mondays and Tuesdays) at the Highbury area (N5). You will be taking care of our charming 2 years old
I am an experienced and responsible 18yr old, fluent in Hebrew and English. Able to babysit/nanny part time starting from mid-September.
- Please there is a cure for dementia and no one knows. This is my husband?s story... My husband was a...
Chealen Williams Charles (2016-06-16 17:11:46) Commented on Israeli scientist on cure to Alzheimers
- I want to first say I am thankful to God almighty for making me see this day, and secondly to Doctor...
Elizabeth Jerry (2016-05-03 10:40:55) Commented on Israeli scientist on cure to Alzheimers
- My very good friend have this testimony to share. "Elizabeth Jerry is my name; i want to testify of ...
Elizabeth Jerry (2016-03-21 05:06:04) Commented on Israeli scientist on cure to Alzheimers
- any chance of more detail on this poll ?
who organised the poll and where the results are published ...
barney rubble (2015-12-19 09:48:14) Commented on Poll: 52% of Britons See Israel as an Ally
- BBC broadcasts cancelled. There is a clear bias which has been in place for at least the past 10 or ...
Mich (2014-10-15 14:21:09) Commented on ''YES'' said no to BBC in Israel